Wednesday, June 1, 2022

NERA 2022 Day 0

NERA is the Nordic Educational Research Association (NERA). They publish Nordic Studies of Educational Research and arrange an annual conference (also called NERA). The conference is mostly pedagogical/sociological, so it doesn't really fit my interests perfectly, but at times I am involved in projects which leads me to the conference. The present NERA conference, in Iceland, is my second NERA conference.

Of course, I combined the conference with a few days off work, so before the conference started I had experienced geysirs, public baths with thermal water, wonderful waterfalls, the historic Thingvellir, fascinating cliffs, the National Museum and so on, in addition to some more on-task work.

My contributions this year is to chair a symposium on Wednesday and contribute to that, in addition to having another talk on Thursday. I will try to do some blogging during the conference.


No comments:

Post a Comment